Oh my gosh! That is too funny. YOU GO BRADIN!!!!! I am so glad his surgery went well. You guys have more than paid your dues...geez! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!!! ONLY 18 MORE DAYS! (who's counting?) xoxoxo
That looks like trouble covered in chocolate! You are a very brave mom to give your 2 year old a bowl of brownie batter! He looks like he's having fun, though!
I have been married to my hard working husband Norm for 21 years. We have four very talented and creative children: Tayler, Ryan, Shelly, and Bradin. Life is busy but fun! I teach 6th grade! After years of subbing and working as a Temp Specialist, I finally have my own classroom again! I work on school stuff from sunup to sundown. I own a business called 'The Candle Connection' featuring Salt City Candles.
3 comments:
Gotta Love Bradin!
Oh my gosh! That is too funny. YOU GO BRADIN!!!!!
I am so glad his surgery went well. You guys have more than paid your dues...geez!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!!! ONLY 18 MORE DAYS! (who's counting?) xoxoxo
That looks like trouble covered in chocolate! You are a very brave mom to give your 2 year old a bowl of brownie batter! He looks like he's having fun, though!
Post a Comment