I am figuring out how to use some of the food storage stuff that we have. I used freshly ground wheat mixed with white flour and powdered milk. The rolls turned out really good and we all loved them!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
General Conference Rolls - YUM!
Conference this year was AWESOME! Exactly what I needed to get refocused and remember the important things. I was also very pleased that I was able to make cinnamon rolls and orange rolls.

I am figuring out how to use some of the food storage stuff that we have. I used freshly ground wheat mixed with white flour and powdered milk. The rolls turned out really good and we all loved them!
I am figuring out how to use some of the food storage stuff that we have. I used freshly ground wheat mixed with white flour and powdered milk. The rolls turned out really good and we all loved them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Conference is the best! What can beat being surrounded by family, eating the best yummy food and watching church on tv in your jammies? Not too much.
MMMMM! Isn't it great to develop traditional food to go with wonderful events in our lives? Our breakfast is strawberry waffles. Good stuff!
OOOOOOH YUMMY! I want one! :)
Post a Comment