It has been sooooooo long since I have had a post - not for lack of trying. I'm trying to work through some computer issues. I have so much to blog about and it is hard to be patient.
I have been married to my hard working husband Norm for 21 years. We have four very talented and creative children: Tayler, Ryan, Shelly, and Bradin. Life is busy but fun! I teach 6th grade! After years of subbing and working as a Temp Specialist, I finally have my own classroom again! I work on school stuff from sunup to sundown. I own a business called 'The Candle Connection' featuring Salt City Candles.
2 comments:
Annoying isn't it? Seems when you can't use the computer, tons of stuff happens to write about. Hope you're back up and running soon!
Can't live without the computer anymore can we? So many wonderous things happen with the aide of this modern miracle. Hope all is well soon!
Post a Comment