Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Disneyland with the Biehn's

I am trying to catch up from my computer not working properly - I need to hit some highlights.

It was great to see everyone and have some fun at Disneyland! These pictures were taken on Ryan's birthday (April 2 - yes, I'm THAT far behind.) Jeff and Carolee and their kids were visiting, and Michelle and her girls were in town; so all of them along with our family, Jeremy & Jocelyn and their girls, and Grandma & Grandpa Biehn spent the day at Disneyland. We had our own car on 'Pirates'. All the cousins on the Biehn side - Front Row L-R: Trenton, Bradin, Peyton, Tessa & Natalie; Middle Row L-R: Kaleigh, Shayla, Brooklyn; Back Row L-R: Tayler, Ryan, Shelly The girls LOVED hanging out! All the things to do at Disneyland - and the girls are checking out a worm! It must be the happiest worm on earth! - it lives at Disneyland. This is funny - two boys hyped up on sugar and the excitement of Disneyland!!
It was a fantastic fun-filled day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That was so much fun! I'm glad the girls and I were able to be there. Great picyures, too! That video of Bradin and Trenton was hilarious! WAY too much sugar going on there. LOL

Carolee said...

I LOVE that video of the boys!!