Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lists, Lists, Lists....

Ok - I'm a list person. I admit that! I think that lists help keep me (and my kids) organized and on track. I have homework lists,


chore lists,



activity lists,


calendar lists.

and more -


I also LOVE to label things! I have a P-touch machine and I USE IT!


You can see some examples here of my fanaticism.

I think it's great - until I see it in my kids, and wonder if I've gone too far??


Here Shelly has labeled the drawers of her dresser with which clothes are inside. I don't know? It works for me. Apparently, it works for her too! :)

1 comment:

Caroline Haring said...

Well, if you're ever away from home or have some strange emergency where you can't take care of your family, someone will be able to jump right in and know what's going on. It does make life easier.