Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Dinner

We took the opportunity to celebrate Norm and Shelly's birthday by going out to dinner. We went early one day, between the lunch and dinner crowds to try and accommodate Bradin. One of our favorite places to eat is El Torito!

We love the food! Norm and Tayler got their regular fajitas - this time Ryan decided he wanted fajitas too. There it goes...no more kids menu for him. The kids are growing up right before my eyes.

I was able to sneak away during dinner (actually Bradin helped me, he was getting restless at the table - imagine that!)

We went for a walk and informed the hostess that we were celebrating birthdays. A little while later several servers come and serenaded Shelly and Norm. They gave them sombreros and flan.

Most of the family are not real big fans of flan, but we all had a bite or two to try it. Some liked it more than others!


It was a fun (and delicious) family outing!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YUMMY!!!! I am starving now, thanks! I'm glad they had fun BDays. We wish we could have been there for them!