Friday, September 12, 2008

Spiderman Ignites Addiction

I've tried it once and I'm afraid I'm addicted! I saw wall stickers that I loved (thanks Michelle :)). So I decided to try one. I had lots of ideas about what I could do but I was afraid to commit to anything. Finally, I thought of the PERFECT thing for Ryan's room - so THAT became the testing ground. You may know that Ryan is a MAJOR Spiderman fan (as evidenced by pictures of his room here).



I love the main quote from the movie - it is applicable to more than just tingling spidey senses. And I know this gal that does stickers (check out Full of Joy Vinyl Stickers)....So we tried it!



It turned out fantastic! I love it! I'm afraid that I'm addicted!

Now I'm trying to decide which walls NOT to sticker! :) J/K Norm

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

So great! Love the quote and the pictures. You rock mom!

Barbra said...

That did come out so good!!! It adds the perfect touch to the room!!!

Michelle said...

Kris, you are welcome! Norm, I am sorry! :) It is so addicting because it's so classy. It looks amazing!!! I bet Ryan is loving it. Great job. That room REALLY pops now! xoxo

Carolee said...

The stickers look great, I love it!! My kids rooms are needing a little something, I just may have to join the club:)

Caroline Haring said...

That looks so cool! What an awesome bedroom. I'm with you on loving the vinyl stickers. They just look so good and make such a statement about who you are. Great job!

tammy inman said...

Love the quote and it looks so great on the wall!!!