Saturday, October 25, 2008
'Dead Man's Party' - Sneak Peek!
I wanted to share a sneak peak of our Halloween Haunt for this year! The theme is 'Dead Man's Party'. This is what our garage looks like right now. Come and check us out! Hang out if you can - the entrance to the house will be through the side gate. Dusk til 10 pm. I've got to go because we've got more stuff to set up :)! (I will return to my blogger life after Halloween and the work with 'YES on Prop 8' is over - hopefully I can get caught up!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Holy cow! How cool is that!? Did Coni and Kyle do it? Where is that second picture taken in? So cool!
The Magic Mountain trip looked like a blast. We really need to all go next time we're together... xoxoxo
WOW! So fun. Jacob and i are sorry to have to miss it...
Love the family picture on your header! It's so great.
Have a good Holiday.
So looking forward to coming over! We are so lucky you are only a mile away. So, looks like you were holding out on us last year lol!
You guys are really amazing! Thanks so much for all the fun and food.
Post a Comment