The kids loved the 'big kids rides'. We went on a good day, that wasn't very crowded, and we got to go on pretty much everything!
Tayler will try anything, Shelly is absolutely fearless, and Ryan is a little afraid of heights (but he did really good). Bradin was in heaven because he got to spend time in the Thomas the Train area (his newest favorite thing).
We all loved playing in the ball room. We got to throw balls at each other, shoot balls at each other, and basically goof around....
we also got to watch Cassie and Robert work out their marital differences :)
...and watch Norm be the biggest kid there.
We HAD to stop for a picture with Wonder Woman!
I went on Tatsu - it was CRAZY! I've done it once - I can cross it off the list - and NEVER do it again. You are basically on your stomach for the ride, like you are flying. It goes really high and you are basically looking down on the park. It goes 62 miles per hour with 263 feet in plunges.
Check it out here if you are interested: http://www.sixflags.com/magicMountain/rides/Tatsu.aspx

I kept imagining mechanical failure and thought that if something went wrong there was no way I would survive. I had to tell myself that I made it through labor - I could survive this - it had to be over soon. It finally ended (it isn't really that long - it just seemed like it)! I was VERY glad I hadn't forced Ryan to go on it! Of course, Norm, Tayler and Shelly loved it! - My thrill-seekers! Next time I'm staying with Ryan!
Thanks Cassie for being the 'Queen of Coupons' and working a great deal for us! It was fun hanging out with your family and was a very memorable day!





2 comments:
Yep, never have to do that roller coaster again. I can't believe Shelly and Tayler went twice! It was a lot of fun.
I mean the day was a lot of fun. Not the roller coaster. I am glad I can say I didn't chicken out, but I will stick to Batman (my favorite).
Post a Comment