Sunday, December 14, 2008

Halloween

The kids dressed up this year to attend the Ward Trunk or Treat and again when they went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood on Halloween.

Tayler was a scary skeleton.
Ryan's costume was called 'But Momma'. Ryan REALLY wanted this costume and I was opposed to it. I finally gave in and let him get it. It was hilarious!!! I'm glad I gave in - he had a blast wearing it, and recieved sooooo many comments about it.
Shelly was a witch.
Bradin was Thomas the Train - one of his favorite characters!
Bradin didn't really understand Halloween at first. He was freaking out! He wouldn't let any of the kids come near him with their costumes on and he wouldn't put his on. Finally, when we got to the church and he saw other kids dressed up - he got it - it was okay and fun! However, it allowed us to get a little bit of video that we will torment him with for the rest of his life!! (I know, I'm a mean mom - but I had to capture the moment on video!)


At the Ward Trunk-or-Treat, Norm decorated the car - complete with fog machine and lights! He dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys Football star.
Ryan won the prize for the 'Funniest Costume'.

No comments: