Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's been a while since we visited .............Our Second Home

This week (ya' heard me!!! THIS WEEK - I'm almost caught up!! woo-hoo)...This week, on Sunday the boys were goofing around and Bradin got kicked in the face, which caused him to bite his tongue. It was pretty bad! He was bleeding all over the place. He almost bit his tongue all the way through.


We took him into urgent care. (Wouldn't you know it - our insurance doesn't kick in until Thursday!! We've tried to be sooooo careful too - sometimes it's hard to not get injured with three boys!) After sitting for a couple of hours in urgent care (which was packed so you had to sit right next to another patient) being breathed on by sick people - YUCK!! - we got to see the doctor.

The doctor visited with us for 5 minutes and told us that due to the location of the injury they wouldn't stitch his tongue. (Which I knew that they generally don't stitch tongues - but it was bad!! Did you see that gaping hole!!) So they sent us home to heal.

I wonder how much that trip is going to cost me? grrrrrrr

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HOLY C-R-A-P!!!!!!! That is SO nasty! Poor baby. I cannot believe how big that hole is. I am glad he is all stiched up and recovering. Yikes!