Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Norm's Business

On July 14th, Norm started working full-time for his own business. He is no longer "working for the man". He is a Managing Partner of Vista Inspections.

A couple of things I've noticed: he has worked INCREDIBLY hard - he knows that we are depending on him and he won't let us down. He is willing to do anything necessary to make this work. Also, his phone rings - A LOT!! Sometimes, even when he's home, he's not - because he is still taking care of work. These last couple of weeks have been ESPECIALLY busy - more so than normal!!! He has worked double shifts, through the night, with little or no sleep - for a couple of weeks now. I feel like I'm a single mom lately.

So it shouldn't surprise you that I cherish any time that I get to spend with him - even if it's 20 minutes alone together at the local nursery. He ALWAYS finds a way to have fun!!


Thanks babe - for working so hard for us! And being willing to do whatever it takes to make it work! We love you!

3 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

Welcome to my world. You pretty much ARE a single mom when your hubby is starting and running his own business. They work hard for us, and we work hard for them being cheerful, supportive and helpful when we can. We are proud wives to have the men we've got!

Michelle said...

Great job Norm!!! :)

heather said...

It sucks when you're working for the man, but it's often much easier than being the man. Good luck. As I was told a couple of years ago..."now the company's yours - don't f#*k up!!"

Bart