Lately Bradin has been doing these fake burps. We took this short video of him when he started. Since this time, the fake burps have increased in duration and intensity. (Remember to pause the music at the bottom of the page).
He gets to the point where the "burps" are long, loud, and drawn out. They usually happen while he is eating something, or after he has had a drink. We DON'T go around the house belching like this. As a matter of fact, Ryan could be a world champion burper if we entered him in any contest. But, because of his significant ability, we have been careful to make sure he (and all the rest of them) understands appropriate burping ettiquette. Most times, Ryan will ask 'Mom, is it ok if I let out a monster burp?' (usually for showmanship purposes). So I don't know where Bradin gets his ideas from. Anyways, on with the story - two weeks ago we were sitting in church. Bradin had just taken the water portion of the sacrament (which means the room is VERY quiet), and Bradin lets out a significant "burp"....long....loud....drawn out. I was DYING!!! Two rows behind us, and three in front were rolling from laughter. It was all that the deacons could talk about when they went to sit down from passing the sacrament. "Did you hear that?", "It must have been some kid", "That was loud", "Tayler, tell your brother that that was a great burp". Bradin, Bradin, Bradin...you are a crazy kid! Chalk it up - one more Sunday that isn't exactly the spiritual experience that I imagined. And, as always, my apologies to all of those that sat (or will in the future sit) near us.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
DANG. WHERE WAS I THAT Sunday? Too funny! Your kids always have the coolest projects and awards. Very cool. Looks like your trip was SUPER fun!
Post a Comment