
Okay, here goes. I am going to try this! Now it is official - I have my own blog! So something that I am excited about was the father and son outing that happened this last weekend. Norm was brave enough to take all three boys (including the two year old). They had a blast! It was fun to get out, run around and get dirty! Right up their ally! Bradin thought that he was capable of doing EVERYTHING that the others were doing. No rock was too big for him! While they were gone, Shelly and I spoiled ourselves! We went and got pedicures, rented some chick flicks, and got Coldstone ice cream. We all had lots of fun, but it was easy to notice how quiet the house was.





1 comment:
We just created our blog too! Talk about being behind the times. Sounds like Norm had a good time and what a nice break for you! Hey, if you're interested, you can add a playlist to your blog at www.playlist.com and if you want a different background, although yours looks sharp, you can go to www.pyzam.com. How fun that we all have blogs to keep everyone updated. If you want to read a fun blog, go to Jeff and carolee's and go to their list of friends and find "Kadi". She always has the funniest stories. She was the one on Supernanny with 7 kids. Well, blog ya later.
Post a Comment