Somedays I can't beleive Norm! His luck is sooooo good. This is how the story goes THIS TIME - he went into Pep Boys to buy some gas additive. Spent about $5 dollars. Upon checkout he got a scratch off ticket for a promotion the store was having. He almost threw it away, but, decided to scratch it just in case.....of course, he won something! When he scratched the ticket, he found that he had won an electric scooter. Just his luck!
So we have had a fun time riding on the scooter! All the kids love it!
Even the big kids love it!
I too have gotten in on the scooter action! It was a blast!
Sooo fun! I am glad somebody wins something sometimes!! I just know when I come to candle/CM parties at your house, I usually win something ;) It IS lucky to be a Biehn!
I have been married to my hard working husband Norm for 21 years. We have four very talented and creative children: Tayler, Ryan, Shelly, and Bradin. Life is busy but fun! I teach 6th grade! After years of subbing and working as a Temp Specialist, I finally have my own classroom again! I work on school stuff from sunup to sundown. I own a business called 'The Candle Connection' featuring Salt City Candles.
3 comments:
Sooo fun! I am glad somebody wins something sometimes!! I just know when I come to candle/CM parties at your house, I usually win something ;) It IS lucky to be a Biehn!
Are you kidding me? Man, I NEVER win anything! TOO FUN!
Oh my goodness! I want one! That looks like so much fun. Congrats to Norm - what a cool prize.
Post a Comment