Thursday, August 21, 2008
Norm's Early Birthday Present
Norm loves Football - particularly The Dallas Cowboys! He has wanted to see them play - in person - for a LONG time. He finally got his wish (kind-of). The Cowboys were playing in a pre-season game against the Chargers in San Diego. For his birthday I got him tickets to go see the Cowboys in person. He used the second ticket to take his dad - another huge football fan. Unfortunately, the regular season guys didn't play very long before they put the second string in. But despite that, Norm had a great time! He enjoyed the other Cowboys fans and the ambiance of being there live. Happy Birthday Norm! Go Cowboys! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your biggest boy! Aren't our guys fun when they get to do something that they love. Good Job taking care of your man!!
Looks like Norm had a blast and thanks for sharing another good Bradin story :) they always make me feel better that I am not alone. I could do a post everyday about something my boys are destroying and thank you for all your good tips. I will be bungee cording my chairs within this next week. Have a great day!!!
Post a Comment