On January 9th, Norm and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary! We were married for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple. This took place three and a half months after he returned from his mission. We dated before his mission and we hit it off again when he returned.
Happy Anniversary Norm! It seems like the time has flown by. I love you even more today than I did back then (if that seems possible). Thanks for making life fun!
I have been married to my hard working husband Norm for 21 years. We have four very talented and creative children: Tayler, Ryan, Shelly, and Bradin. Life is busy but fun! I teach 6th grade! After years of subbing and working as a Temp Specialist, I finally have my own classroom again! I work on school stuff from sunup to sundown. I own a business called 'The Candle Connection' featuring Salt City Candles.
5 comments:
Congratulations on 16 years!!
I loved reading and looking at the pictures from your vacation. Looks like you had a great time, well up until the end at least:)
I am glad you guys had a good vacation. Happy Anniversary!!
I loved all the wedding pictures.
Have a great day!!!
Again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! That's awesome! xoxoxo
It's official, I am a loser. I forgot your anniversary. SORRY! But hey Happy Anniversary (just a few days late).
Hi Kris! Happy late Anniversary to you and Norm...I remember your reception and your boquet of velvet roses!! Is that weird or what? Congratulations!!
Post a Comment