I sat in the back seat next to Bradin and every time he moved I grabbed a bag to catch what was coming up (I did pretty good!). In the middle of one of these episodes, Norm says, "Boy this is sure going to make a great blog entry". Way to put a positive spin on it babe! So needless to say - even though I am very far behind, I had to share "my great blog entry". When we got home we passed around the stomach flu. It was bad! But our trip to Utah was awesome! This experience just made it that much more memorable!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Utah Vacation - The Finale!
We left Scott and Michelle's on Saturday and traveled to Mesquite, Nevada. We stayed at Casa Blanca. We had a late start, so it was about dinner time when we got there. We picked up some dinner and settled down for the night, watching television and hanging out. In the middle of the night, Bradin (who was in my bed), woke up and started throwing up! UGHHHH. We figured that it was going to get worse before it got better, so we packed everything up and set off for home. We left at 1:55 in the morning. We took the trash bags out of every trash can in both rooms so that we had something to catch the throw-up in (gross - I know).


I sat in the back seat next to Bradin and every time he moved I grabbed a bag to catch what was coming up (I did pretty good!). In the middle of one of these episodes, Norm says, "Boy this is sure going to make a great blog entry". Way to put a positive spin on it babe! So needless to say - even though I am very far behind, I had to share "my great blog entry". When we got home we passed around the stomach flu. It was bad! But our trip to Utah was awesome! This experience just made it that much more memorable!
I sat in the back seat next to Bradin and every time he moved I grabbed a bag to catch what was coming up (I did pretty good!). In the middle of one of these episodes, Norm says, "Boy this is sure going to make a great blog entry". Way to put a positive spin on it babe! So needless to say - even though I am very far behind, I had to share "my great blog entry". When we got home we passed around the stomach flu. It was bad! But our trip to Utah was awesome! This experience just made it that much more memorable!
Labels:
Bradin stomach flu,
Casa Blanca,
Utah Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow! Tell Norm he's busted! lol. I text him everyday after you guys left to see how you were doing and everyday he told me despite minor complications (i'll spare the details) no one else got it. Maybe it was so we wouldn't feel bad then, but it doesn't matter cause we just feel bad NOW! So sorry!!!! Geez...
Post a Comment