Thursday, January 29, 2009

Creative Kids!

Okay - here are some of the latest, greatest creations! Ryan - a MAJOR Spiderman Fan - created this Spiderman out of Legos. Shelly posing with her "Robot Sister" named Susie. Ryan created it for her because he feels bad that our family doesn't have another girl for her to play with. Susie up on her "feet". Her "hands" can hold Polly Pocket pieces. :) Tayler created this Legos 'Imperial Destroyer'. He creates scenes with it and his other lego creations. He poses them and takes a picture, then moves them just a bit then takes a pictures, over and over. (Like Gumby in the old days). With the pictures he creates a stop-motion video on Windows Movie Maker. (Which I can't seem to load - but if I could, you'd be amazed!)

WOW! Such creativity!

1 comment:

Caroline Haring said...

I LOVE Leggos! I used to play Leggos with my brothers for hours. When Everett is old enough I'll by a set for him, and maybe one for me.