Now it is official!! I do not have ANY more sticky anything. No packing tape, no photo corners, no double sided sticky tape. Between History Day (Tayler), Science Fair (Ryan), the Hupa Indian diorama (Ryan) and the Thomas Jefferson diorama (Shelly) I am completely out of sticky stuff! I better get some more because more projects have just been assigned - Ryan has to do a 4th grade mission project on San Luis Rey de Francia, and Shelly has to do another diorama on a dimetrodon dinosaur. GRRREEEEAAAAATTTTT!!! :) Kids and their projects!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Shelly's Thomas Jefferson Project
It seems like the time for projects, since we have been BOMBARDED with them! I thought it was only fair that I share Shelly's latest creations too. She had to find out information about Thomas Jefferson, write a report, and create a diorama. The diorama is from an event in Thomas Jefferson's life.


Now it is official!! I do not have ANY more sticky anything. No packing tape, no photo corners, no double sided sticky tape. Between History Day (Tayler), Science Fair (Ryan), the Hupa Indian diorama (Ryan) and the Thomas Jefferson diorama (Shelly) I am completely out of sticky stuff! I better get some more because more projects have just been assigned - Ryan has to do a 4th grade mission project on San Luis Rey de Francia, and Shelly has to do another diorama on a dimetrodon dinosaur. GRRREEEEAAAAATTTTT!!! :) Kids and their projects!
Now it is official!! I do not have ANY more sticky anything. No packing tape, no photo corners, no double sided sticky tape. Between History Day (Tayler), Science Fair (Ryan), the Hupa Indian diorama (Ryan) and the Thomas Jefferson diorama (Shelly) I am completely out of sticky stuff! I better get some more because more projects have just been assigned - Ryan has to do a 4th grade mission project on San Luis Rey de Francia, and Shelly has to do another diorama on a dimetrodon dinosaur. GRRREEEEAAAAATTTTT!!! :) Kids and their projects!
Labels:
Shelly Thomas Jefferson project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment