Saturday, February 28, 2009

Other Great Websites!

Okay, I have been doing some more research for money saving help/ideas and I have found a couple more FANTASTIC websites. I know that there are others out there (like me) who can use this information. So, I thought I would share them with you!

This site is called: Everyday Food Storage
http://everydayfoodstorage.net/
It offers recipes and different ways to use food storage in your everyday cooking. It has fantastic how-to videos, great recipes and tips.



This site is called: My Squarefoot Garden
http://www.mysquarefootgarden.net/
This site shares information about how to have a successful garden. She uses the 'squarefoot method' which works well in a space limited area, and allows you to get the most produce for the space you have. On this site you can find out about what growing zone you live in and sign up for email reminders about what you need to be planting based on your growing zone. This girl is a cousin to one of the girls that do the Emergency Preparedness/Food Storage site that I shared earlier.



One more site: Coupon Mom
http://www.couponmom.com/
This is a site that I remembered since my last post. I'm planning on getting really good at coupon shopping again! :) This site offers free membership and you can get tons of money saving deals/offers/lists. You can sign up for coupons/deals emailed to you. My favorite is a list (by state and then by store) of sale items, corresponding coupons (if any) and percentage saved. This is a great way to stock up and save (I know firsthand - when Cassie lived closer she was awesome at it, and I followed her lead).



I LOVE these sites! I hope you will find them as useful as I do. Let me know what you think!

No comments: