Friday, August 14, 2009

It's my Birthday - I'm going to Disneyland!

We actually went to California Adventures! It was a lot of fun - I liked how lots of people wished me happy birthday! I got to choose ALL the rides we went on for the day - we went on rides that usually have long lines, or aren't on our normal routine. We stayed until California Adventures closed and we enjoyed the Electrical Parade (it was the first time the kids had seen it). I especially enjoyed all of the text messages, emails, calls, and facebook comments!

Bradin walloped on Norm's phone (dang Bradin!! Norm's phone is good now, but all the pictures got erased) - so there are no pictures of ME on MY birthday! :(

These are some of my favorite pictures of our trip that day (taken by my camera)

The kids with Ariel -


Norm HAD to have his picture taken with Sleeping Beauty! (I'm wondering if I can sneak into his facebook and change his profile picture...hmmmm?)


Here Snow White helps find her picture on Bradin's Disneyland shirt - sooooo cute!


MY 'MONSTERS'!


Thanks everybody for helping to make my day great!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooh, I love it!!! Great pictures. I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. You deserve it!!!!

Caroline Haring said...

Yea! Happy birthday to you!