Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Disneyland!


Okay, so I am a little bit behind. Our Disneyland passes expired on June 18th and we aren't going to renew for a year or so. During those last few weeks we were trying to spend every extra minute we could at Disneyland. (Thus, part of the reason that I am STILL behind!) It really was a lot of fun and we loved it!


What do they say - "Disneyland - the Happiest Place on Earth?". Not always! Bradin hasn't figured that out yet!


The kids are getting big enough to do most everything. Ryan overcame his fear of California Screamin' and ended up loving that ride. Shelly is fearless and will go on anything! Tayler's favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain. We found that Bradin is finally big enough to go on the Matterhorn and he loved it!


Usually Norm and I had to do the switch-rider thing. One of us would stay with Bradin while the other rode the ride. Occassionally we got to ride together! Which of course I loved!


My parents even took a couple of days to go to Disneyland with us. That is something considering the fact that my mom hasn't been to Disneyland for 22 years. When she was there last she was pregnant and in charge of 11 kids under the age of 14.


My dad helped celebrate the new movie release 'Indiana Jones' by wearing his Indiana Jones hat. The kids loved it!

We love Disneyland! When we walk under the train tracks onto Main Street - you hear the infamous "All Aboard!" That is when you know you have arrived! The voice reminds us of Norm's late Grandpa Heine. Everytime we hear it we look at each other and smile. We look forward to going back, until then we have lots of pictures and all the sweet memories!

5 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

That photo of Bradin is PRICELESS!!! That'll be a good one to show his future girlfriends. Glad the rest of you had fun. I love seeing families having fun together.

Joy said...

Glad your music worked with the post.

Michelle said...

How fun! I,too, love that pic of Bradin. LOL! I can't believe how old the kiddies look. Geez! I can't wait until Kaleigh is old enough to babysit the others. That will be great. Thanks for your comments about my dad. I love you guys!

Unknown said...

How fun! I want to go to Disneyland!

tammy inman said...

Hi Kris,
Your blog looks AMAZING!!! The pictures of your family at Disney are so cute. The baby is getting soooo big. I love that your parents went to Disney with you guys. They are the BEST!!!

Tammy