It reads 'My Parents Are Exhausted'. It is SOOOOO true! I saw it at Walmart and couldn't resist. Bradin keeps us on our toes!
For instance, during our recent trip to Visalia, we had the chance to take family pictures. Do you think Bradin would cooperate? Not at all! We had to laugh at how the photos came out and since it reflects true life in our house - of course we ordered them to go on the wall!








5 comments:
The pictures came out so cute, I really like Bradin in his, too funny!!!
I always feel a little better knowing I am not the only one with a kid that keeps me on my toes :)
Bradin reminds me of my 4th, he was a sober kiddo when it came to pictures, no cooperation. Now, all smiles. Like Bradin, always plenty of personality and knew what he wanted. Gotta love our little Saturday's Warrior Generals! Keep up the good work! You can tell they are happy to be yours!
I love it! It'll make you laugh every time you pass by it.
boy you have cute kids. Your husband must be a model or somthing :)
Hi Kris,
These photos crack me up every time I see them on your blog!
I passed on your email today to my sister-in-law Jenny, she keeps asking about the candle of the month. I love my candle... It smells so great!!!
Post a Comment