

My husband posted a comment reminding me how cute our children are (I agree totally)! He also eluded to the fact that I was married to a model. So thinking that some of you might not understand that comment - I decided to break out the stash! I bet you never would have guessed that my husband did some modeling. When we were first married, in the bc (before-children) era, he did a lot of bridal shows where he modeled tuxedos. He also had some professional pictures taken. Wow! Hubba-hubba! :)





7 comments:
OH... I'm so showing this to Jacob!
How are you guys?
I am dying. scott never wants to look at blogs, but I am sure he will like this post. I wish he would let me post his cheerleading photos. Norm you are Awesome.
I love that you outed Norm!! He is never going to hear the end of it when all of the wives show their husbands. Way to go Kris:)
Too funny! LOL
I love it!! Looking good Norm! I think you have something to do with those cutie kids of yours!
Thank you so much for this post!! It totally made my morning! I can't wait to show Nazar!
DeAnne told me that I had to check this out! Wow am I glad that he wasn't a swim suit/underwear model:)
I'm sure that our good Bishop will also enjoy this great post!
Post a Comment