Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Moment of Euphoria!


The kids took games to school last week for the end of the year activities. When they came home the games didn't get put away immediately. I walked into the kitchen to find my CRAZY CHILD Bradin playing with the Bullseye Ball game. I had a moment of sheer panic as I realized that Bradin is Bradin and that Bullseye Ball has small marbles. I watched him for a minute and discovered that he was not eating the marbles! He was trying to play the game! Then it hit me all of a sudden - WE ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THAT STAGE --- FOREVER!!!! I don't have to watch him like a hawk to make sure that small parts aren't being digested! I was elated! (And still am!) Yeah!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Relief yes....new stage in life YESSS! You know you're gonna miss this!

Anonymous said...

i love that game. Rob and I love playing it. but, nash still likes to eat the marbles.

Caroline Haring said...

Your baby is growing up! It must have been so cute to watch him trying to play the game by himself.