I am taking up the challenge from Sheryl!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! reminisce away...
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How fun!
Um, I don't know you really well but I remember last Halloween at your home. It was nice to finally meet the mysterious Norm and you guys were so welcoming to us!
Yay Kris! I have to say, that I had noticed you before you ever moved into the ward. I was visiting Norco 1st ward,and knew you belonged to your mom. I had had your younger sisters in young women's when I was in the Stake YW. I have always loved how calm you are. I love your smile, and your ability to always see the very best in your children. You are so generous with your time and talents. I have loved scrapbooking with you, "candling" with you, and seeing how in love your are with your hubby and your kids. You are a great example to all around you, and I appreciate our time spent together.
Hmmm....I have alot of memories of you, obviously, but my favorite was going out on your boat with guys when we were first married. We had no kids and you had a couple. I watched you with the boys and I thought you were such a good mom. It made me want to have kids even more! So, thanks for inspiring me!
Post a Comment